- Section 65B interpretation in the Quantum Computing scenario
- Judicial Anarchy on the horizon in India. CJI should act now… or it may be too late.
- Potential Evidence in public CCTV s and their role in Criminal Investigations
- CEAC Drop Box to meet Contingent Evidence Certification under Section 65B
- Section 65B supplement to e-book Cyber Crimes & ITA 2008
Monthly Archives: November 2017
In the High Court of Madhya Pradesh at Jabalpur, in an order dated 17th January 2017, regarding E.P. no 01/2014, (S.Tiwari Vs Arjun Ajay Singh) an important confirmation of a process has been added to the Cyber Jurisprudence of Section … Continue reading