- Section 65B interpretation in the Quantum Computing scenario
- Judicial Anarchy on the horizon in India. CJI should act now… or it may be too late.
- Potential Evidence in public CCTV s and their role in Criminal Investigations
- CEAC Drop Box to meet Contingent Evidence Certification under Section 65B
- Section 65B supplement to e-book Cyber Crimes & ITA 2008
Monthly Archives: September 2017
The system of Section 65B (IEA) Certification was born along with Information Technology Act 2000 and has been in place with effect from 17th October 2000. However, it was only in 2015, after the P.K.Basheer judgement of the Supreme Court stating … Continue reading
As we all know though the first Sec 65B certificate was produced to a Court way back in 2004, it was only after the P.K.Basheer case that the world of law enforcement has taken note of the law as was … Continue reading