- Wisdom form Puri..on Section 65B and Section 79A
- Kindly avoid mis-interpreting Sonu@Anvar judgement on Section 65B
- Case of “Alias Anvar” stirs up a debate on Section 65B certification for past cases.
- Sonu@Amar Vs State of Haryana.. revisits Section 65B in Supreme Court
- Don’t fall into the trap of falsification of evidence while producing Section 65B certificate
Monthly Archives: August 2017
The Court of the Sub-divisional Judicial magistrate Puri, in its judgement dated 4th August 2017 has come up with some interesting observations on Section 65B of Indian Evidence Act and Section 79A of ITA 2000/8 that needs to be taken … Continue reading