- Section 65B interpretation in the Quantum Computing scenario
- Judicial Anarchy on the horizon in India. CJI should act now… or it may be too late.
- Potential Evidence in public CCTV s and their role in Criminal Investigations
- CEAC Drop Box to meet Contingent Evidence Certification under Section 65B
- Section 65B supplement to e-book Cyber Crimes & ITA 2008
Monthly Archives: August 2017
The Court of the Sub-divisional Judicial magistrate Puri, in its judgement dated 4th August 2017 has come up with some interesting observations on Section 65B of Indian Evidence Act and Section 79A of ITA 2000/8 that needs to be taken … Continue reading