- Wisdom form Puri..on Section 65B and Section 79A
- Kindly avoid mis-interpreting Sonu@Anvar judgement on Section 65B
- Case of “Alias Anvar” stirs up a debate on Section 65B certification for past cases.
- Sonu@Amar Vs State of Haryana.. revisits Section 65B in Supreme Court
- Don’t fall into the trap of falsification of evidence while producing Section 65B certificate
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Section 65B of Indian Evidence Act requires a certificate to be produced with any Electronic Document submitted as evidence in a Court of law, at the admission stage. The mandatory requirement of Section 65B certificate came into effect on 17th … Continue reading
Recently, I had raised an objection about a comment posted by MCX of India limited on the Discussion forum of MyGov.in regarding Bitcoin regulation. The Government had asked for public opinion on the forum which was expected to be used … Continue reading