- Section 65B interpretation in the Quantum Computing scenario
- Judicial Anarchy on the horizon in India. CJI should act now… or it may be too late.
- Potential Evidence in public CCTV s and their role in Criminal Investigations
- CEAC Drop Box to meet Contingent Evidence Certification under Section 65B
- Section 65B supplement to e-book Cyber Crimes & ITA 2008
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Section 65B of Indian Evidence Act requires a certificate to be produced with any Electronic Document submitted as evidence in a Court of law, at the admission stage. The mandatory requirement of Section 65B certificate came into effect on 17th … Continue reading
Recently, I had raised an objection about a comment posted by MCX of India limited on the Discussion forum of MyGov.in regarding Bitcoin regulation. The Government had asked for public opinion on the forum which was expected to be used … Continue reading